If your property’s Booking.com calendar shows 30 days at one time, you can import and sync another calendar with your Booking.com calendar.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Log on to your Extranet and click on the Rates & Availability tab.
2. Click on Calendar and scroll down to Sync your calendar. Click on the drop-down arrow.
3. Under Step 2: Import other calendars, paste the URL link from your external calendar used for other online channels.
4. Click on Save changes when you’re done.
5. Wait for this message to appear: Your calendars are synced.
6. If the link isn't accessible or you pasted the wrong kind of calendar link, this message will appear: It looks like the link you provided didn’t work. You can find out how to get the right link on your other platform’s FAQs page.