Depending on your property type, you might have this option available. If you have a calendar that shows 30 days at one time, this option should be available to you. However, these functions might not be available in your region yet. We're working hard to bring them to all of our partners very soon.
Do you want to make sure your Availability is accurate across all online channels? There are two ways to do this:
Import Calendar option
This option is useful if you work with other online channels and prefer to import and sync another calendar with your Booking.com calendar.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Copy the URL link from your selected external calendar.
2. Log on to your Extranet and click on Calendar (or a specific room name within the tab to access its calendar), then click on the Sync Your Calendars box below the calendar.
3. Click on the blue Import calendar button. In the pop-up box that appears, paste in the Calendar URL link from the external calendar you use on other sites.
4. Under Name your calendar, add your selected name and click on the blue Import Calendar button to save the changes.
5. Wait for this message to appear: [Calendar name] is now synced to your Booking.com calendar. You can now refresh this calendar and add more imported calendars.
6. If this message appears: This isn't a valid iCal URL – please try again., the link might not be accessible or might be the wrong kind of calendar link.
7. Every calendar you import has a Refresh and Remove option next to it. Clicking Refresh manually—and automatically—syncs the imported calendar. Clicking Remove deletes the imported calendar and stops any syncing.
Export Calendar option
This option lets you copy your room statuses on Booking.com to your external calendars like iCal, Google or Outlook.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Log on to your Extranet and click on the Rates & Availability tab or Calendar (or a specific room name to access its calendar).
2. Then scroll down to the Sync Calendars box below the calendar.
3. Click on the blue Export Calendar button. In the pop-up box that appears, click on Copy link and paste this link into your external calendar (e.g iCal, Google or Outlook). You can choose to only sync bookings, or sync bookings and the days you are closed.
To choose how often the calendar syncs, check the settings on the external calendar you're using.