Depending on your property type, this option might be available to you.
To import or export calendars, you need to have:
- a single-unit property (i.e. sell a maximum of one unit per room type).
- a maximum of one active rate category.
- a Booking.com calendar view that shows 30 days at once. You can switch to this view under Your Calendar Settings on the Extranet's Rates & Availability tab.
Want to make sure your Availability is accurate across all online channels? There are 2 ways to do this:
Import Calendar option
This option is useful if you work with other online channels and want to import and sync another calendar with your Booking.com calendar.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Copy the URL link from your chosen external calendar.
2. Log on to your Extranet and click on Calendar (or a specific room name within the tab to access its calendar), then scroll down to the Sync calendars box above the calendar.
3. Click the Import calendar button. In the pop-up box that appears, paste the Calendar URL link from your external calendar that you use on other sites.
4. Under Name your calendar, add your chosen name and click on the blue Import Calendar button to save the changes.
5. Wait for this message to appear: [Calendar name] is now synced to your Booking.com calendar. You can now refresh this calendar and add more imported calendars..
6. If this message appears: This isn't a valid iCal URL – please try again, the link might not be accessible or it’s the wrong type of calendar link.
7. Every calendar you import has a Refresh and Remove option that appears alongside it. Clicking Refresh manually—and automatically—syncs the imported calendar. Clicking Remove deletes the imported calendar and stops any syncing.
Export Calendar option
This option lets you copy your room statuses on Booking.com to an external calendar such as iCal, Google or Outlook.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Log on to your Extranet and click the Rates & Availability tab or Calendar (or a specific room name to access its calendar).
2. Scroll down to the Sync Calendars box below the calendar.
3. Click the blue Export Calendar button. In the pop-up box that appears, click Copy link and paste this link into your external calendar, e.g iCal, Google or Outlook. You can decide to only sync bookings, or sync bookings and the days you are closed.
To select how often the calendar syncs, check the settings on the external calendar you're using.