After a guest checks out, you have up to 48 hours to modify the reservation on the Extranet. If you want to know more about how to reconcile your reservations, read this article.
If you miss this 48-hour deadline, you can dispute the commission on a reservation by following the steps below.*
- Log on to the Extranet and click on the Finance tab.
- Select Reservation Statements.
- Under the Dispute column, check the box for the reservation(s) you want to dispute and a blue Dispute button will appear.
- Click the blue Dispute button and add a reason for the dispute, along with comments to explain your issue.
- Click the Send message button. A member of our Credit Control team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
You can check whether your dispute is approved, rejected, or in review by hovering over the check box in the Dispute column.
Note: This feature is meant for use in exceptional circumstances only. Normally, you're still expected to modify reservations within 48 hours of check-out.