Let us know about any property name changes through the Extranet's Inbox tab so we can update it.
If you’re making changes to your property name, keep the following points in mind:
- Use specific, unique names that won't confuse customers.
- Think about people searching the name on Google. What would you type to find this property?
- Users tend to type in as little as possible to find the results they want to find.
- Avoid using punctuation marks like double quotes (“”), asterisks (*), at-signs (@), emojis (), arrows (< , >), and vertical bars ( ❘ ). However, ampersand (&) can be used to shorten the name.
- Don't capitalize entire words, except acronyms, e.g. Apartment VL Amsterdam instead of Apartment VL AMSTERDAM.
Change of ownership
If your property is undergoing a change of ownership, we recommend changing the name.
It’s important for the property to go through the correct change of ownership process and for all info to be updated on both our side and the property’s. You can find more about change of ownership here.