Be sure to let us know about any property name changes through the Inbox tab on your extranet so we can update it.
If you’re making changes to your property name, keep the following points in mind:
- Use specific, unique names that won't confuse the customer.
- Think about people doing a search for the name on Google. What would you type to find this property?
- Users tend to type in as little as possible to find the results they want to find.
- Avoid using punctuation marks like quotation marks, (“”), asterisks (*), and "at" signs (@). Ampersands (&), however, offer a way to shorten the name.
- Don’t capitalize whole words (except acronyms, for example, Apartment VL Amsterdam instead of Apartment VL AMSTERDAM).
Change of ownership
If your property’s undergoing a change of ownership, we recommend you change the name.
It’s important for the property to go through the correct change of ownership process and for all info to be updated on our side and the property’s. You can find out more about change of ownership here.