If you want to add photos to your page, follow these steps below:
1. Click on the Property tab on the Extranet and select Photos.
2. Click on Add photos.
3. Remember to tag which room/unit, or part of the property, the photo shows.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when adding photos:
- The easiest way to upload photos is by using the .jpg format.
- The higher the photo resolution, the better. The minimum recommended size for uploading is 2048 x 1536 pixels (3.1 megapixels).
- Note: We can’t display photos smaller than 300 x 300 pixels.
- Tagging your photos can really help keep information clear for guests.