If you want to make changes to the number of guests that can stay in a room or unit, follow these easy steps:
1. Click on the Property tab on the Extranet and select Property layout or Room details (depending on your property type).
2. Click Edit under the room or unit you need to update.
3. Under Bed options update the number of guests that each room (or vacation home, apartment, villa, etc.) can fit.
4. Click Continue to save.
- Updating the number of guests will affect future reservations, so remember to check your upcoming bookings and make sure you have the correct availability.
- If the updated occupancy affects the price of the room/unit, change your rates accordingly.
- Remember that the price that shows for a particular room or unit is based on the bedding options you added to it.
You can add prices for extra beds in the Property section of the Extranet.
- Select Policies, then scroll down to Other policies.
- Under Children & Extra Beds, click Change/Add details to edit extra bed prices.
- Click Save when you’re done.