A step-by-step visual guide is available here.
Do you need to load prices for more dates?
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If you have a calendar showing 30 days at one time, follow these steps:
1. Under the Rates & Availability tab, click on Calendar (or the applicable room name).
2. Adjust the price.
3. Click Save changes when you’re done.
For other calendar types, follow these steps:
1. On the Rates & Availability tab, click on Calendar.
2. Update the number of rooms you want to sell for each type by entering a value in the white box next to Rooms to Sell. After you click on another part of the page, this will save automatically.
3. To adjust rates, click the arrow next to the name of the rate category. A table with rates and restrictions will appear. Enter the applicable values in the appropriate boxes. After you click on another part of the page, this will save automatically.
Remember to always load prices for any dates you open – if you don’t, customers won’t be able to see these rooms on Booking.com.