A step-by-step visual guide is available here.
Do you need to load prices for more dates?
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If you have a calendar showing 30 days at one time, follow these steps:
1. Under the Rates & Availability tab, click on Calendar (or the relevant room name).
2. Adjust the price.
3. Click Save when you’re done.
For other calendar types, follow these steps:
1. On the Rates & Availability tab, click on Calendar.
2. Update the number of rooms you want to sell for each room type by entering a value in the white boxes next to Rooms to Sell. Click on another part of the page to save your changes automatically.
- To make multiple changes at once, click Edit next to Rooms to Sell. Select the date range and add the number of rooms to sell. Click Save changes to finalize.
3. To adjust rates, click the arrow next to the name of the rate plan. A table with rates and restrictions will appear.
4. Under Price, click Edit. Select a date range and add the price you want to set. Click Save changes to finalize.
You can also edit prices by adding or changing values in the white boxes next to Edit basic price. Just click on another part of the page to save your changes automatically.
Remember to always load prices for any dates you open – if you don’t, customers won’t be able to see these rooms on Booking.com.