Depending on your property type, you can add a new rate to your Booking.com page. If so, follow these steps:
1. Under the Rates & Availability tab, select Rate Categories.
2. Click on the blue button Add new Rate Category at the top of the page, and choose a name for the new category.
3. Select whether to manually manage the rates daily or automatically add/deduct an amount from an already existing rate category.
4. Select which room types to apply the new rate category to, and choose your preferred cancellation policy. You can also add a meal plan if needed.
5. Click More options at the bottom of the page to select when the rate should be displayed. You also add a minimum length-of-stay restriction here.
6. Click Review rate category to see a summary of the settings for your new rate category.
7. Select Go back to make more changes, or click Activate rate category to confirm the new rate category.