Depending on your property type, you can add a new rate to your Booking.com page. Just follow the steps below:
1. Log on to the Extranet and go to the Rates & Availability tab and select Rate Categories.
2. Click on the blue button Add new Rate Category at top of the page.
3. On the next page you can pick the name of the new rate and choose whether you will manually adjust daily or calculate based on other rates.
4. Select which room types you want the rate attached to, as well as which policy and meal plan apply.
5. If you click More options at the bottom of the page, you can select when the rate should be displayed on the website, as well as add a minimum stay restriction.
6. Click Review Rate Category to see a summary of the settings for your new rate.
7. If everything is correct, you can then confirm the new rate by clicking Activate Rate Category.