The Opportunity Center helps you identify ways to improve your property's performance and your guests' experiences. Found on the Extranet, it lets you add products, info, and deals that we know can help increase your bookings and revenue.
Opportunities are tailored to your property. You can take action on them in quick, easy steps. You're always in control of what features are activated and when.
How the Opportunity Center works
- Each property’s journey on Booking.com consists of 8 steps. Based on guests' booking processes, we can identify why a "drop-off" might occur between each step.
The booking funnel and "drop-off" causes
Take, for example, "Available rooms": If guests search for properties in your area ("Potential searches"), you need to have rooms available on those dates for your property to be both visible ("Available searches") and bookable. If you don't have availability on those dates, your chances of converting potential guests into actual bookings decreases – we call this a "drop-off point."
- Based on what each opportunity is proven to help with, they’re categorized under these 7 "drop-off points" in the Opportunity Center.
- The Opportunity Center analyzes your performance on Booking.com and compares it with similar properties to help identify what you're doing well and what you can improve on.
- Based on your performance, the Opportunity Center orders the steps you need to take, with your biggest area for improvement listed on top.
- Within each category, you’ll see a list of relevant opportunities designed to improve your performance in that area.
- You implement the opportunities in a couple of clicks.
To ensure we show the most effective and relevant opportunities for all properties, we'll occasionally ask you for feedback.
To find out more, go to the Opportunities tab on the Extranet, or click the button below.
See how others do it.
There are thousands of property owners just like you on the Forum.Ask another partner now