There are a few different places you can check your reservations:
- The Reservations tab on the Extranet
- The search box on your Extranet where you can find reservations using keywords (e.g. the guest's name)
- The Bookings tab in the Pulse app.
If you’re using the Reservations tab on the Extranet, follow these steps:
- Click on the Reservations tab on the Extranet.
- Here you can filter your reservations based on the date of arrival, departure, or when the booking was made. Just enter the date range in the From and Until fields and click on the blue Show button. You can refine searches by clicking on Filters and clicking on Show to get the results.
- The following info is included in each booking:
- reservation number
- booking date
- guest name(s)
- booker's name
- arrival and departure dates
- status of the reservation
- the room rate of the reservation to be paid by the guest and the commission payable to Booking.com
Note: You'll need to enter your property ID and password to view credit card details. You can only access this up to 3 times (within 10 days of the booking being made).