Do you need to provide the guest with special check-in information?
If you don’t have a front desk/reception or you need to make sure the guest has certain details:
- You can send the guest a message by clicking on the Reservations tab on the Extranet.
- Click on the guest name or reservation number.
- Underneath Conversation With Guest, you’ll see a button called Send a new message.
- You can also call the guest if your message is urgent.
With message templates, you can save time by sending custom replies to your guests, without typing the same thing over and over again. After you set up your templates, all you need to do is select the one you want and press send.
To create new templates or update existing ones:
- Log on to the Extranet and click on the Property tab.
- Click on Messaging Preferences, then scroll down until you find a section called Your Templates.
It’s best to get in touch with the guest as quickly as you can. Closer to check-in, they might be traveling and have limited access to their emails and phone.
Do you want to set up Booking Assistant auto-replies on the Extranet?