We know customers find reviews to be very useful when browsing online. As a result, we only remove reviews in certain situations:
- In case of no-shows, cancellations, and overbookings (when the guest is relocated as a result).
- When the review includes abusive language, swearing, discriminatory remarks, language that negatively targets a staff member, or personal political, religious, and ethical viewpoints.
- When the review promotes illegal activities.
- If it includes contact details like phone numbers and addresses.
- If we suspect that a review isn’t genuine and might be used to target a competitor, we'll remove it completely.
If you come across a review that includes any of the above, be sure to let us know through your Extranet inbox, using the subject Reviews.
You can read more about who can leave a review in this article.