You can add a reply to a guest review by following these steps:
1. Select Guest Reviews on the Extranet.
2. Click on Reply and then Send when you’re ready.
- You can only respond to reviews with comments.
- You must reply in the language of the related review or in English. Responses provided in a different language won't be displayed online or translated.
- After you submit a response, our team will check that it complies with our guidelines before it’s published online. You can’t edit a response after you’ve submitted it, so make sure you’re happy with it before sending.
Here are some helpful tips for responding to reviews:
1. Be personal: Don't just write "Thank you" in response to a positive review. Take the time to craft a personalized message – this shows that you care about each of your guests.
2. Less is more: Keep your responses concise and to the point.
3. Originality is appealing: Make sure that every response is unique and specific. A genuine reply is key for maximum customer satisfaction.
4. Change a negative into a positive: How you respond to a negative review says more about your property than the negative review itself. Be genuine and look for potential opportunities to improve the experience at your property for future guests.
5. Double check your work: Take a little extra time to make sure you've written what you intended. We can remove a response if necessary, but it's always better to get it right the first time around.