The descriptions on your Booking.com property page are automatically generated based on the info you provide on the Extranet, like facilities, room details, and location.
If you want to update the facilities in your description, the easiest way to make those changes is by updating the facilities info under the Facilities & services tab.
If the facilities to update are specific to your rooms, go to Room amenities under theProperty tab of the Extranet. For each room amenity, you can check or un-check the facility you want to add or remove.
If you notice incorrect distances to local landmarks in your description, we recommend checking if your property is located correctly in our system. Do this by opening your property page on Booking.com. This will help us identify the source of the error.
If your property is located incorrectly, let us know and our content team will look into it.
If you notice something factually incorrect in your description that's not related to your facilities, let us know by following these steps:
- Log on to the Extranet and click the Property tab.
- Click View your descriptions.
- Click Request a correction below Property description or below the room description(s) you want to change. Add your requested changes to the text box. Be as clear and specific as possible, using bullet points to add info quickly.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit request when you’re done.
*On average, Booking.com customers spend less than 2 minutes on a property page and only read 18% of a property description. If there's any extra info you want to share with guests about their stay, we recommend using automatic message templates instead.
To make your page stand out from the crowd and attract more guests, we developed the Property Page Score. Properties with a 100% score can get up to 18% more bookings as a result of a complete, attractive profile. For more info on guests’ booking behavior and how it relates to your property page, watch this video.
Remember, all description-related requests are evaluated by our Content Team. They make decisions on potential changes based on best practices and company guidelines. Here are some possible reasons your description-related request could be rejected:
- Our descriptions are written according toglobal guidelines based on what we've learned from customer behavior on our website.
- We don’t copy and paste texts, because this would negatively impact SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and might not comply with our global standards.
We keep texts short and simple, and make sure to include details that customers are most interested in.