Everything that appears on your Booking.com page has been designed to increase bookings for your property as much as possible. This also applies to your property description.
- A property description contains the info that guests searching online find most useful, according to our ongoing research.
- We want your page to appeal to a global audience, so we keep the wording simple, clear, and easy to translate.
- We avoid using the same descriptions other websites use, because this would negatively affect your visibility on search engines like Google.
However, if you notice something factually incorrect in your current description, let us know by following these steps:
- Log on to the Extranet and click the Property tab.
- Click on View your descriptions.
- Click Request a correction below Property description or below the room description(s) you want to change. Add your requested changes to the text box. Be as clear and specific as possible, using bullet points as a quick way to add info.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit request when you’re done. Our Content Team will process your request within a week.
Note: Our content team evaluates all description-related requests. They make decisions on potential changes based on company guidelines and best practices.
Did you know?
On average, Booking.com customers spend less than 2 minutes on a property page and only read 18% of a property description. To help you stand out from the crowd and attract more guests, we’ve developed the Property Page Score.