If you need to update the rates and availability for any of your room types, you can do this easily on the Extranet.
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If you have a calendar showing 30 days at one time, follow the steps below:
1. Under the Rates & Availability tab, click on Calendar (or the applicable room name).
2. Click on Set longer dates ranges to set a start date and the days you want the rate to be featured.
3. You can set an end date in the calendar, or check the box marked Indefinitely. Click on Select dates to save this.
4. Click on Adjust price and enter a value in Price for this date range.
5. Select Save changes.
6. Repeat these steps for each applicable room type.
For other calendar types, follow these steps:
1. Under the Rates & Availability tab, click on Calendar.
2. Click on the arrow next to the applicable rate and more options will appear.
3. Next to Price, click on Edit.
4. Select the price, date range and specific days you want to apply this rate to. Click Save changes when you’re done.
5. Repeat these steps for each applicable rate category and corresponding room type.