You can easily change the minimum number of nights guests can book.
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If you have a calendar showing 30 days at one time, follow the steps below:
1. Under the Rates & Availability tab, click on Calendar (or the applicable room name).
2. Click on a date (or dates).
3. Under Adjust minimum stay on the right-hand side of the page, there's a drop-down menu. Select how many nights you want this to be.
4. Click Save changes when you’re done.
For other calendar types, follow these steps:
1. Under the Rates & Availability tab, click on Calendar and you’ll see a list of your rooms next to a range of dates.
2. Click on the drop-down arrow on the room rate you want to modify.
3. You can set this restriction by filling in the white box next to Minimum length of stay. After you click on another part of the page, this will save automatically.
You can apply the restriction for a longer period by clicking Edit next Minimum length of stay.
After you complete the applicable info, click on Save changes.