The minimum length of stay is the minimum number of nights that guests can book a stay for. You can easily adjust this on the Extranet.
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If you have a calendar showing 30 days at once, follow the steps below:
1. Under the Rates & Availability tab, click on Calendar (or the applicable room name).
2. Click on a date (or dates).
3. Under Minimum length of stay on the right-hand side of the page, there's a drop-down menu. Select how many nights you want this to be.
4. Click Save when you’re done.
For other calendar types, follow these steps:
1. Under the Rates & Availability tab, click Calendar and you’ll see a list of rooms next to a range of dates.
2. Click the drop-down arrow on the room rate you want to modify.
3. You can set this restriction by filling in the white box next to Minimum length of stay. After you click on another part of the page, this will save automatically.
You can apply the restriction for a longer period by clicking Edit next to Minimum length of stay. After you complete the applicable info, click on Save changes.