If you want to avoid same-day bookings, you can set this up on the Extranet.
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If you have a calendar showing 30 days at one time, follow the steps below:
1. Under the Rates & Availability tab, click on Calendar (or the relevant room name).
2. Click on a date (or dates).
3. Click Minimum Advance Reservation on the right-hand side of the page.
4. Select 1 day from the drop-down menu.
5. Click Save when you’re done.
For other calendar types, follow these steps:
1. Under the Rates & Availability tab, click on Calendar and you’ll see a list of your rooms next to a range of dates.
2. Click on the drop-down arrow on the room rate you want to modify.
3. Scroll down to Minimum Advance Reservation.
4. In order to avoid same-day reservations, you need to set this restriction as 1D (i.e. one day).
5. You can apply the restriction for a longer period by clicking Edit next to Minimum Advance Reservation.
6. After you finish the relevant information, click on Save changes.