With a non-refundable rate, guests pay the full price when they book – and are charged a fee if they cancel.
Depending on your property, you’ll have different options for adding non-refundable rates.
- First, make sure a non-refundable cancellation policy has been created. Click on the Property tab on your Extranet and select Policies. Under Cancellation & Prepayment Policies, click on Create a new cancellation policy and add a Non-refundable policy to determine how much the guest will be charged for canceling.
- Add a new rate category in the Rates & Availability tab:
Select Rate Categories, then click Add new Rate Category and fill out all the necessary details.
Click Review rate category to check the details, then click Save rate category.
- The new rate category will appear in the Calendar in the Rates & Availability tab.
*If you don’t see this option on your Extranet, just follow the steps below:
- Click on Calendar (or the relevant room name) under the Rates & Availability tab on the Extranet to pick which room you want to add the rate to.
- Select any date or range of dates.
- Select Adjust refundable stay on the right-hand side of the page and then click Non-refundable.
- Click Save changes when you’re done.