With a non-refundable rate, guests pay the full price when they book – and get charged a fee if they cancel.
Depending on your property, you’ll have different options for adding non-refundable rates.
First, make sure that a non-refundable cancellation policy has been created.
1. Click on the Property tab in your Extranet and select Policies. Under Cancellation and prepayment policies, click Create a new cancellation policy and add a Non-refundable policy to determine how much the guest will be charged for canceling.
2. Add a new rate category in the Rates & Availability tab:
- Select Rate Categories, then click Add new rate category and fill out all the necessary details.
- Click Review rate category to check the details, then click Save rate category.
3. The new rate category will appear in the Calendar under the Rates & Availability tab.