With a non-refundable rate, guests pay the full price when they book – and are charged a fee if they cancel.
How can I set up a non-refundable rate?
Depending on your property, you’ll have different options for adding non-refundable rates.
1. First, make sure a non-refundable cancellation policy has been created. Click on the Property tab on your Extranet and select Policies. Under Cancellation & Prepayment Policies, click on Create a new cancellation policy and add a Non-refundable policy to determine how much the guest will be charged for canceling.
2. Add a new rate category in the Rates & Availability tab:
Select Rate Categories, then click Add new Rate Category and fill out all the necessary details.
Click Review rate category to check the details, then click Save rate category.
3. The new rate category will appear in the Calendar in the Rates & Availability tab.
If you don’t see this option on your Extranet, just follow the steps below:
- On the Extranet, click on the Rates & Availability tab, then click Calendar (or the applicable room name) to pick which room you want to add the rate to.
- Select any date or range of dates.
- Select Adjust refundable stay on the right-hand side of the page, then click Non-refundable.
- Click Save changes when you’re done.