All bookings are confirmed and must be accepted. However, if the guest has an invalid credit card, you may be able to cancel the booking. We ask that you report this to us as quickly as possible, so the guest can book using another card.
If the guest’s card is showing as invalid, here’s what you should do:
1. Select the Reservations tab on the Extranet and locate the reservation.
2. Click on the reservation number and select Mark credit card as invalid on the right-hand side of the page. Confirm by clicking Yes, mark credit card as invalid button in the next step.
3. Fill out the invalid credit card details provided by the guest, select the reason for reporting invalid credit card and click Confirm.
4. The guest will automatically get an email requesting new card details within 24 hours.
5. If you don’t receive new credit card details within this time, please contact our Customer Service Team.
In the case of a no-show:
If the guest hasn’t arrived by the end of your check-in time and hasn’t notified you of this, you have the option to report this as a no-show.
It’s easy to let us know about a no-show, just take a look at the steps below:
1. Click on the Reservations tab on the Extranet and select the booking.
2. Click the reservation number and then click on Mark as a no-show button on the right-hand side of the page. This will be saved as a cancellation, and both you and the guest will receive a confirmation email.
You should always let us know about any no-shows, so you’re not charged commission for these bookings.