You can specify how far in advance you want the customer to book by logging on to the Extranet.
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If the option Calendar shows in the Rates & Availability tab:
- Click Calendar and you’ll see a list of your rooms next to a range of dates.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the room rate you want to add the restrictions to.
- You can add values day by day, or select Edit below the restriction to modify longer date ranges.
- You can add a value on a day and/or hour level, e.g. 3 days and 4 hours would be "3D4H."
- If you have this restriction set up as default, it will show in grey and you can either:
a) Select the cell to remove the value entirely so no restriction will be applied. If you remove the default restriction entirely, a "+" button will appear. You can click this to re-add the default restriction in the future if needed.
b) Select the cell to overwrite it with a different value.
- Click Save changes when using Edit for longer periods, or just hit the enter button when making daily changes.
If you can select a room from the Rates & Availability tab:
- Click the room you want to modify.
- Click Set long date ranges and select the dates you want to modify.
- The necessary restriction options will appear, so select which are applicable.
- Select Save changes when you’re done.