You can specify how far in advance you’d like the customer to book by logging on to the Extranet.
1. Click on the Rates & Availability tab and select Calendar.
2. Click on the arrow next to the relevant rate and more options will appear.
3. Scroll down to the Minimum advance reservation and Maximum advance reservation sections.
3. In the white boxes, you can apply the restriction day by day, filling in the number of days/hours in advance. After you click anywhere else on the page, this will save automatically.
4. If you want to set the restriction for longer periods, click on Edit, fill in the required information, and click Save changes.
You can apply the restriction for a longer period by clicking Edit next to Minimum advance reservation or Maximum advance reservation.
After you entered the relevant information, click on Save changes.