Find out how a Secret Deal can help increase your occupancy by attracting specific guests who are more likely to book.Create your Secret Deal
The benefit of adding a Secret Deal
Because Secret Deals are offered to specific groups of customers, they're a great way to attract both last-minute or early bookers, as well as fill rooms in the low season.
These are guests who have created a profile on Booking.com, installed one of our apps, or have subscribed to newsletters – making up a group of more than 75 million potential bookers. These customers are on the lookout for great deals, so this is one way to make your property really stand out from the crowd.
These special offers can be added to a variety of rates and are highlighted across our website and apps, as well as on our Deal Finder page.
How to set up a Secret Deal
1. Log on to the Extranet, select the Promotions tab, then click Add promotions.
2. Select which type of deal you want to set up from the following options: Basic deal, Last minute, or Early booker.
3. Under Who will see this promotion?, click the Secret Deal box.
4. Fill in the remaining info relating to the minimum stay required, discount, rates, rooms, and dates.
5. Click Review your promotion to see an overview.
6. Select Activate promotion to make your deal go live.