If the following option isn't available to you, contact us through the Inbox tab.
To connect to a channel manager, click on the Account icon in the top right-hand corner of your Extranet and select Channel manager from the drop-down menu.
Here you can pick from a group of preferred and recommended providers. Select a provider that best suits your needs and come to an agreement with them. After this is done, all you need to do is click Start and follow these 5 steps:
Step 1: Select your provider and connection type.
You can select between three connection types if the selected provider supports them:
- Full connection (two-way): The provider processes Rates & Availability as well as Bookings.
- Reservations only (one-way): The provider processes Bookings but you manage the Rates & Availability with the Booking.com Extranet.
- Rates and availability only: The provider manages your Rates & Availability but you process the Bookings with the Booking.com Extranet or email.
Step 2: Accept XML Service Agreement
- Read through the conditions.
- Check the box stating I've read, accepted, and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Accept.
Step 3: Provider confirmation
When you accept the agreement, the provider receives an email with your details and connection request.
- The provider confirms that all settings are complete on their side.
Step 4: Confirm
After the provider confirms the setting, you’ll receive a new notification in your Inbox tab.
- You need to confirm that you want to connect to the selected provider and give them the power to manage certain processes (as per your selected connection type in Step 1).
- If you change your mind, you can select to Reset connection request at this point. This will reset all the previous selections in the Channel manager section.
Step 5: Connection activated
- After the connection is confirmed, the status changes to Active.Your Booking.com profile is now connected to your provider.