Do you need to open or close a room for a few days, or maybe for longer?
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If you have a calendar with a monthly overview, follow these steps:
1. Next to your Extranet Home tab, select the option that matches your property’s view:
- Click on Rates & Availability, then Calendar (or the applicable room name).
- Click directly on Calendar.
2. Click on a date, or select the start and end dates. Under Adjust Availability, click Open or Close.
3. Click Save changes when you’re done.
If you have a calendar with a room-list overview, follow these steps:
1. In the Rates & Availability tab, click on Calendar.
2. Close a room by clicking on a specific date to change the color of the Room Status from green to red. To open a closed room, click the same area to change the color from red to green.
3. To make bulk changes to room statuses, click on the Rates & Availability tab, then Open/Close Rooms. Enter the dates, rooms, and rates you want to open or close, then click Close or Open.
4. Click the Update button to apply any changes.
Tip: Remember to always load prices for any dates you have open, otherwise customers won’t be able to see these rooms on Booking.com.