To access a guest's credit card details, just follow the steps below:
- Log on to the Extranet and select the Reservations tab.
- Click the relevant guest name or reservation number.
- Select View credit card details on the right-hand side of the page.
Remember: Each guest's credit card details can only be viewed 3 times, for up to 10 days after the check-out date. If the booking is canceled, credit card details are available for up to 10 days after the cancellation date. If needed, you can call us to enable the View CVC feature.
There are 2 scenarios where you might not be able to view guests' credit card details:
1. If you’re a new partner and your property hasn’t been verified, you won’t be able to view guests’ credit card details until our team completes the verification process.
- Booking.com will validate the credit card for you, then you charge the guest on the check-in date.
- If a guest cancels a non-refundable reservation or is a no-show, you’ll be able to view their credit card details up to 3 times: starting 2 weeks prior to check-in and up to 10 days after check-out.
- You can learn more about this temporary restriction in this article.
2. If your web browser is out of date and not secure enough to view sensitive guest info.
- To keep seeing guests’ credit card details on the Extranet, update your browser. This will help keep guest info safe and secure.
- Make sure you’re using one of the latest web browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari) and a recent operating system (e.g. Windows 7, OS X).
- Any connection using a browser that isn't secure and updated will be blocked.