To access guest credit card details, just follow the steps below:
- Log on to the Extranet and select the Reservations tab.
- Select View credit card details on the right-hand side of the page.
Remember: Guest credit card details can be viewed up to 3 times, for up to 10 days after the check-in date.
Can’t access guest credit card details?
There are two scenarios where you might not be able to view guest credit card details:
1. If you’re a new partner, you might have a temporary No Prepayment flag on your Extranet. In this case:
- You can’t view guest credit card details, but Booking.com will validate them for you. You then charge the guest on the check-in date.
- If a guest cancels a non-refundable reservation or is a no-show, you’ll be able to view their credit card details up to 3 times, for up to 10 days after the date of cancellation/date the no-show was marked.
- You can learn more about this temporary restriction in this article.
2. Your web browser isn't up to date or secure enough to view sensitive guest information.
- To keep seeing guest credit card details on your Extranet, you'll need to update your browser. This will help keep guest info safe and secure.
Make sure you’re using one of the latest web browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari) and a recent enough operating system (e.g. Windows 7, OS X).
Any connection using a browser that isn't up to date and secure will be blocked.