It’s rare that partners have major issues with guests. However, if something serious happens we’re here to support you.
You can report guest misconduct on your Extranet and block the guest in question from booking your property again. Just follow these steps:
- Click the Reservations tab.
- Select the guest you want to report by clicking the guest's name or reservation number.
- Click Report Guest Misconduct to the right of the Reservation Details section.
- Check one of the misconduct scenarios and write a brief description under Details.
- If you want to block the guest from booking your property in the future, check the box.
- Click Submit report when you’re done.
Important: Only use this feature if the guest’s misconduct matches one of the 7 scenarios provided in the report tool. If the guest was simply a no-show, follow the "Mark As a No-show" procedure. If the guest’s credit card is invalid, follow the "Mark Credit Card as Invalid" procedure.
Guest misconduct can be reported up to 7 days after check-out. Reports cannot be made about current guest reservations for future stays.