Depending on your property type, this feature might not be available to you yet. We’re working hard to roll it out for all partners as soon as possible.
In order to make sure you receive genuine bookings, we require guests to provide a valid email address, credit card info, and also have a good track record for their previous stays.
For more control over who can book your property, you can also set additional guest requirements* in your Extranet. Just follow these steps:
1. Click the Property tab, then Policies.
2. Scroll down to Guest Requirements.
3. Click Edit. Here you can set booking requirements, making sure guests:
- provide a verified phone number
- provide their address
- have booked at least one previous stay through Booking.comIf you select this option, your property won’t appear in searches made by guests who aren’t signed in to a Booking.com profile. It also won’t be visible to guests who are signed in but haven’t stayed in a property booked through Booking.com before.
4. Click Save to finalize your changes.
*Note: Any guest requirements you add won’t take effect immediately. We’ll store your preferences for now, then let you know as soon as we start using them during the booking process