If you’re using the Extranet and need more info on a particular reservation, follow these steps:
- Click on the Reservations tab.
- You can filter your bookings based on the date of arrival, departure or reservation. Just enter a date range in the From/Until fields and click on Show. You can refine searches even more by checking options under Filters and clicking on Show again.
- You can view the following info for each booking:
- guest name(s) and/or booker’s name
- arrival and departure dates
- reservation reference number
- reservation status
- date the reservation was made
- total reservation price the guest pays
- total commission you pay Booking.com
Note: You'll be asked to enter your property ID and password in order to view a guest’s credit card. These details can be accessed a maximum of 3 times within 10 days of the reservation being made.