The minimum length of stay is the minimum number of nights that guests can book a stay for. You can adjust this restriction with just a few taps on Pulse.
Open the app on your iOS or Android device and follow these steps:
- Tap the Availability tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Select the date you want to update.
- Scroll down and tap the room category you want to update.
- Tap Rates and restrictions.
- Tap the gray field below Minimum Length of Stay and adjust the minimum number of nights.
- Tap Save (on Android devices, tap the checkmark icon in the top-right corner).
- Your changes save automatically when the green checkmark icon appears.
Don't have our app yet?
Note: Minimum length of stay is the only restriction currently available on Pulse.