Extra beds, cots, and cribs are useful, flexible sleeping options you can provide for each room.
However, extra bed occupancies/add-on's are not displayed or included in rates during the booking process.
Guests see this info your property page's House rules and in their booking confirmation. We understand guests might overlook this, so we're working on a more flexible solution for family-related policies.
To make changes to all extra bed policies at your property:
- Go to the Property tab and click Policies.
- Scroll down to see all your policy types.
- Find the Extra bed & crib section, then click Edit.
- Select the number of adults and children that can stay in extra beds/cots/cribs per room, any extra fees by according to age range, and the maximum age of children allowed to stay in extra beds/cots/cribs.
- Select Preview to review your changes, then click Save.