Hello! My name is Morten Skriver Larsen and I’ve spent the last 9 years here at Booking.com. Prior to joining Booking.com I worked for almost 8 years in the Radisson Hotel Group – first I was hotel-based (front office as a Service Manager and Sales and Marketing Manager) and then at HQ, where I did global sales and later marketing. When I joined Booking.com I started as an Account Manager in Denmark, where I had the opportunity to connect directly with partners like you. Today my focus is on our Payments business unit, as the Head of Product Marketing.
Here in the Partner Forum, payments is a hot topic. As my team and I are dedicated to developing the best payment products for you, we wanted to give you an opportunity to ask me directly about our products.
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about:
- Payments by Booking.com products
- How you manage payments
- Processing payments from authorization to charge
- Guest payments and cancellations
- Payment policies
- Payment methods and sources
Ask Me Anything Guidelines:
- All Booking.com partners on the Forum are welcome to ask questions.
- Questions must be on topic.
- Questions that are off topic, contain abusive language or are offensive in any nature will be removed.
- Questions regarding individual invoices and payment claims will be removed.
- This thread will closed for comments on September 10th and answers to the top 10 most relevant questions will be posted the week of September 12th.