- Shorter time frames: Guests now have 24 hours – and just one attempt – to update their credit card details. If a guest doesn’t update their details within this time, or provides invalid details once again, you can cancel the booking straight away.
- Last-minute bookings: those made with invalid credit card details can now be cancelled from 3pm onwards on the day of arrival.
- A quick and easy process: To report an invalid card, you now only need to enter the last four digits. Guests are then notified via email, SMS and the Booking.com app to encourage immediate action.
- A clear overview: We’ve also improved the reservations tab in your extranet. The previous ‘invalid credit card’ status has been split into two: ‘pending credit card’ and ‘ready to cancel’.
- Communication: you’ll receive a daily email digest of reservations with updated or pending credit card details. It’s a clear overview, at the very first glance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.